naruto limted rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobi (duh)

2 posters

Go down

Tobi (duh) Empty Tobi (duh)

Post by Tobi Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:21 am

name:Tobi

clan:To be made

loooks:alright i wear a black trench coat with black long hair i somtimes wear a white shirt with blue jeans my shoes are classic black shoes and i carry my weaposn at my waist area
Personality:Split personality can be nice then evil all of sudeen this is due to the accident that acuured 1 yr ago(has to be 4 or more lines long

Village:i wonder town to town

Special Effects:i have the power to transofrm into a werewolf(if thats ok)

element:Fire,water

wepons(only 2 wepons with 500 kuni)2 katana and kunia

dislikes:life and people

History:i was ina extremely dangerous death experienceing forgeting everything except my name and the scars left form it, i was in recovery for 6 months i have been free for 6 months now and i amd experiencing the changes in my mind when i lose control and when i black out...then wake up with a dieing boy in my had that i killed...

rp sample:-is walking quietly and sighlently in the darkness his trench coat dragging along the wet grass floor and his hair drooping slighlty above his eye's drencht in water he then hears foot steps and stops liek a shadow in its place as he turns to the sound nothing to be seen then from behind a screeching sound that would make children wheep in terror i spin around to see a astonishily beatiful creature its skin appearing soft like roses and his dark eye's gleaming in the moonlight as he falls down and i jump back swiftly doging his slice to my chest with his claws i draw my long katanta blade dashing at him slicing to the chest whith silence covering the room leaving the rain drops all to be heard, we continue fighting slice and claw after another then we jump back breathing heavily our backs slouched and eye's drooping low in exaustion i then charge forward and vanish in thin air slowly forming in horizontal lines slowly but in some what a quick effect. i sheathe my blade as i hear a thud revealing the creature had been slain whilst his head laymotionless near his neck-

Name:Burning ring
Type:ninjutsu
Description:fire 1-5 fire rings from my hands or mouththey are hot and burn the skin of the opponent this tequnique is very simple

ill add more later

Last edited by Tobi on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Tobi

Back to top Go down

Tobi (duh) Empty Re: Tobi (duh)

Post by kai Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:23 am

u put no work into it
kai
kai
Admin

http://narutocreation.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down